Why BALDOM ?
- BALDOM is founded on the enduring values of discipline and excellence.
- The school is located on 20, Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja. Arguably the most pristine and secure neighbourhood in the entire Federal capital Territory.
- It boasts of the unique model of operating one class per level of training.
- This system allows for the maximization of the learning environment by optimizing the teacher- Student / pupil relationship, focusing resources on measurable students’ development.
- This privileged situation addresses the twin hurdles of safety and excellence, ensuring that parents are at peace whilst their wards are away at school.
- For times we live in, that’s an invaluable asset for us to have and for you to enjoy.
- To deliver quality world class education based on an integrated Nigerian – British curriculum in a serene, happy and conducive environment.
- To provide an enabling learning environment that will facilitate the development of global leaders.
- To develop in each child confidence and a positive self-image.
- To develop an awareness of moral values.
- To foster an enquiring mind and visionary leadership qualities.
- To work in partnership with all critical stakeholders.
- To prepare pupils for the next stage/phase of their education, growing into confident and well-rounded adults.
Application for enrolment are accepted any time of the year from age eighteen months (i.e. one year and six months) into play group all the way through to primary and secondary school at age 16 years.
We Provide High Quality Education
At different stages of their learning experience, our students are exposed to ranges of different certificate examinations both national and international, which include I3ECE and ERC examinations for JSS 3, and the prestigious IGCSE, WAEC and NECO examinations for senior secondary students.